Tuesday, October 26th and Thursday, October 28th, 2021
A two day virtual event that will discuss a range of topics and showcase how municipal practitioners deliver and implement practical and affordable asset management programs. Hear from elected officials, municipal staff, industry experts, and practitioners on how they advance asset management.
- Address the needs of: Elected Officials, Engineers, Finance Officers & Recreation Professionals.
- The role of government regulations and how they will impact your plan.
- Enhance your understanding of asset management fundamentals & implementation.
- Learn how new asset management techniques apply to your role.
- Hear about common challenges, new approaches, and successful adoption.