Risk Management Considerations for Automobile Associated Risks
There are numerous distractions, events and situations that can arise while driving a motor vehicle. Some of these events can be controlled and others are uncontrollable. A few examples of claims that can occur include:
- Collision with another vehicle
- Collision with an animal, (deer, moose)
- Damage to a vehicle in a parking lot
- Driver backing into a vehicle
- Driver error
- Weather and road conditions, causing accident or vehicle damage.