Children are the heart and soul of any community. Keeping them safe, secure and protected is always of paramount importance. That means Children's Aid Societies need comprehensive insurance coverage that protects facilities and staff from the risks and exposures suited to organizations dealing with children.
At Intact Public Entities we know the risks Children's Aid Societies face, and how to help protect against everything from abuse and abduction to claims against your executives and front line workers. You will have the right policy to meet your needs, and our in-house claims department is always available to help you through the claims process.
Managing risk for Children's Aid Societies
Intact Public Entities believes that prevention is always the best defence against a claim. That's why we have developed a comprehensive risk management program that helps you identify potential exposures and create a roadmap to reduce risk. We can consult with you and your employees through educational sessions, review your policies and procedures, and send on-site inspectors to evaluate your facilities. Our Risk Management Centre of Excellence features a constantly updated library of resources, checklists and guides to help you identify and reduce your exposures.
What we offer
Our Children's Aid Societies Program includes:
- Broad manuscript policy wordings designed specifically for Children's Aid Societies
- Full range of coverage, including liability, errors and omissions, directors and officers, crime, legal expense reimbursement, property, data processing, and equipment breakdown (including electronic equipment)
- Inclusion of all employees, volunteers and foster parents, while acting within the scope of their duties
- Subject to an Occurrence and Aggregate limit including defence costs and other claims handling expenses
- Abuse is a sublimit of the General Liability limit
We understand in the importance of best-in-class products and services that make it easier for you to do business with us.
An entity can be held vicariously liable for the inappropriate and intentional actions of its employees, volun...View Article