The claims you may experience are often far more detailed and complicated than most. You deal with the public, children, the disabled, the elderly and other sensitive instances where serious accusations can be made. Your claims are often long-tail in nature and can take years to settle. Some claims aren't filed until years after the occurrence or accident. You want a team of professionals on your side who will vigorously defend your reputation. We understand your risks and your exposures because we've been a specialty insurance provider for over nine decades.
An extensive knowledge network
Along with our in-house expertise, we’ve developed an extensive network of lawyers, adjusters and other experts with in-depth experience in a wide variety of fields. When you need a specialist’s perspective, we’ll connect you with our network to ensure you get the information you need—when you need it.
Claims best practices framework
Intact Public Entities utilizes claims best practices to measure analytics associated with helping to reduce cycle times and claims costs. This framework is available to you as part of our value added services.
If you need to report a claim:
1. During business hours please call your broker or Intact Public Entities at 1-800-265-4000 or email at [email protected]
2. For legal expense claims please call 1-855-953-1434
3. For automobile claims: Intact is now responsible for all auto insurance claims you may have already made with The Guarantee. To check the status of an existing auto claim or to submit a new one, contact the Intact Claims Department by calling 1-866-464-2424 or send an email to [email protected]
4. For cyber incidents please carefully review your cyber policy to identify the Subscribing Partner:
If your cyber policy is written with Ascent Underwriting and a circumstance, claim or an event arise which may qualify for indemnity for costs or expenses under the cyber policy, you must report to Ascent/CyberClan Hotline +1 (0) 800 528 6170 or email [email protected] A policy number may be required when you call or email.
If your cyber policy is written with AXA XL Catlin and a circumstance, claim or an event arise which may qualify for indemnity for costs or expenses under the cyber policy, you must report immediately to Crawford and Company by calling 1-844-660-4903. A policy number may be required when you call.
5. After hours please call 1-866-287-4971.