With decades of experience insuring public entities, Intact Public Entities has worked with housing developments of all sizes. Our experts know the risks and exposures you can face and how to help protect against them. Should a claim occur, our in-house claims department is available to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Helping manage risk for Non-Profit Housing
The best way to avoid a claim is to manage your risks and exposures. At Intact Public Entities, we’ve spent years developing a risk management program that features education, consultation and inspection services. We can consult with your employees in the risks particular to Non-Profit Housing, analyze your operational policies and procedures to identify gaps and inspect your housing facilities to find potential exposures. Our experts are ready to help you minimize your exposures. Our Risk Management Centre of Excellence provides a host of online resources from material on preventing bedbug infestations to minimizing the risk of indoor slips and falls.
What we offer
- Broad manuscript policy wordings for non-profit housing
- Full range of coverage, including liability, errors and omissions, directors’ and officers’, crime, legal expense reimbursement, property, data processing, and equipment breakdown
- Blanket all-risk property coverage, with no co-insurance or margin clauses
We understand in the importance of best-in-class products and services that make it easier for you to do business with us.
- Non-Profit Housing Highlight Sheet
- Value Added Services Highlight Sheet - Ontario
- Value Added Services Highlight Sheet - All Other Provinces